Sources of funding
The sources of funding of the activity of the Fund are secured from the Fund’s dedicated revenues:
- Charges on polluters of the environment,
- Charges on users of the environment,
- Charges on burdening the environment with waste,
- Special environmental charges for motor vehicles.
Funding for activity financing may be generated from:
- The budgets of the units of local and regional self-government in accordance with the common programmes,
- Revenues generated from international bilateral and multilateral cooperation on programmes, projects and similar activities in the field of environmental protection and energy efficiency,
- Revenues and inflows from managing free financial assets of the Fund,
- Donations and assistance etc.,
- Other sources under the Act.