Radnička cesta 80, 10000 Zagreb | OIB: 85828625994 | T: +385 (1) 539 1800 | F: +385 (1) 539 1810 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
14.02.2019. At its session today, the Government of the Republic of Croatia approved the decision of the Management Board of the EPEEF for concluding the grant agreement for a little over HRK 315 million from EU funds for co-financing the purchase of containers for separate collection of municipal waste. EU resources will provide 85% of the required funding, while the remaining 15 %will be financed by the units of local self-government.
13.02.2019. The Fund as Intermediate Body level 2 organised consultations for the representatives of the units of local self-government that were granted EU funding for the projects concerning educational and information activities dealing with sustainable waste management, and for the projects of construction of recycling yards.
11.02.2019. Director of the Fund, Dubravko Ponoš, held a working meeting in Sunja with head of the Municipality Grga Dragičević and his deputy Robert Grabundžija. The agenda included the setting up of the waste management system and stimulating energy efficiency in the building sector.
© 2019. Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Fund